Saturday, November 6, 2010

THE LIKE BUTTON?

A mass of articles publicized an anti-abortionist who put instructions on how to make a bomb on Facebook.

In this article, Justin Carl Moose, 26 years old, "...declared himself a 'freedom fighter' in one status update, and regularly bowed to end abortion, at all costs."  Just yesterday, he signed a plea bargain.  The article states that he faces up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine. 


This article makes me think why someone who believes that abortion is murder, would take steps to produce a weapon that is capable of murdering a whole number of people?  I don't agree with this man's actions.  I don't believe using violence in this type of situation does any good towards the a pro-life ideology's mission.  So, my question is:  How do demonstrations make you feel?  Does it matter on how politicized the issue is?  


In my opinion, I am almost kinda scared of demonstrators that are really out there.  I don't know if you guys remember the old guy that comes to the quad screaming about the lord?  I don't think I even had a chance to listen to what his message was because I was just wanting to get away from all of the yelling and crazy talk.  Maybe its just me, but I even hate the free sample people in the food court at the mall...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment