Thursday, October 21, 2010

MARK MY CALENDAR

I think I am going to write my research paper on the linear aspect of abortion--see what opinions are held in different countries rather than the history of opinions on abortion in the US.  I think there is a lot to write about within other countries.  For example, in China, whenever a woman is pregnant, she is not allowed to know the sex of her baby at her sonogram appointments because if it is not a boy, they have a higher chance of aborting it if they find out that it is a girl.  I found this Chinese Gender Chart to Determine Your Baby's Gender:

 I thought this was pretty interesting.  There seems to be a consensus that women who are 30-37 should not try to have babies unless it's in December.  According to this article the Chinese Gender Chart was found in a tombstone seven centuries ago!  Some reports show that this chart is better than 50/50 accuracy.  What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment